18 travel quotes that will make you Just. Go.
Um Hello!!? 2020 is literally AROUND the corner…so it’s time to start taking risks and just go.
See, experience, indulge in something new.
Don’t catch the flu, catch the travel bug instead.
These are a few of my favorite quotes I've collected throughout the years in my travel diaries.
1."Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it." -John Mayer
2. "One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now." -Paulo Coelho
3. "Great things are done when men and mountains meet."-William Blake
4. "Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life-and travel leaves marks on you." -Anthony Bourdain
5. “With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.” -Sandra Lake
6. “And if travel is like love, it is, in the end, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end.” -Pico Lyer
7. "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
8. "We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next, to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate." – Pico Lyer
9. "There are seven days in a week and 'someday' isn't one of them" -Benny Lewis
10. “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”
– Albert Einstein
11. "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”
– Saint Augustine
12. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
13. "Jobs fill your pocket. Adventure fills your soul."-Jamie Lynn Betty
14. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
15.“Live your dreams, not your fears!” — Albina Hume
16. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, It even breaks your heart. But that’s OK. The journey changes you; It should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
17. "Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." -Paolo Coelho
18. "The most effective way to do it, is to do it." -Amelia Earhart
can't wait to see what 2020 has in store for all of you!